Out of the refiner's fire can come a glorious deliverance...it is part of the purging toll exacted by some to become acquainted with God. By James E. Faust

Friday, March 8, 2013

Today Is Good

Well...
I have made some major progress with dealing and healing with my abuse this last couple of weeks and then I got slammed with all the court stuff...trying to find counselors for my kids that take my insurance...scheduling is going to be a nightmare...sigh...

But I gotta say...for the most part I am feeling good today...and I am just going to try and accept that and enjoy it.

I am looking at my daughter going on a mission this summer and trying to see what I can do to help support her. Her father is not willing to help her (he says he can't) but what bugs me is he has family with money...he is making no effort to see if any family members will help her. So sad...

And at the same time my X is trying to get me to pay him child support (1 of my 5 kids is living with him) because he is unemployed...my income is much higher...and I will confess..I live in one of those states that doesn't necessarily put the 'best interest' or 'old fashioned values' towards its laws. It is just so wrong that I am working 2 jobs to get by and he can sit around and expect me to pay him...anyway...don't want to ruin my good day...

While I was talking to my daughter...she feels that she can get half her mission saved up before she goes...I have a brother that is willing to help her...and I am going to help her...and as she was expressing her frustration that her dad wouldn't even be willing to pay $20 a month towards it...I was just overwhelmed with how much I love her and how I know the Lord is aware of me and my children and I told her.."I will pay the rest". I don't know how...but I know the Lord knows what I need...the BYU Idaho devotional this week said in  (Michael R Otterson 3/5/2013) his closing statement he quoted from Elder Holland's talk  "...God is eagerly waiting to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams..."

I have some pretty good dreams...and I know the Lord knows what they are...so I just have to keep up my faith and pray...doesn't sound too hard...and for today...Yes...I am good!

No comments:

Post a Comment